However, this does not in any way replace the full text of this agreement and is provided to sum up only the spirit of the policies and has NO LEGAL significance in case of a dispute where only the full text of the agreement holds.
- We promise not to sell your data illegally to anyone. Nor is it in our interest to do so and lose our customers and brand image.
- We are highly mindful and respectful of your privacy and data. Hence, we try to the best of our abilities to comply with all national laws and regulations which needs to be respected in order to stay as a responsible corporate brand. This includes all EU regulations required to be complied with when based in EU.
- We are geeks and use amazing tools to analyze web traffic data using tools such as google analytics and similar. This helps us keep improving our services. An example would be when we plan our server maintenance time where you might see our website as down (hey no one likes that right?). In order to select the down time when least traffic is expected, we need analytics data to help us. To enable this, we place small files called cookies which gather anonymous data.
- We love to make spray paint art and similar spread all across the planet. To do this, we need to reach you, our valuable customer and art patron. However, doing this is far more difficult that you imagine as we are not giants like Amazon or ebay. So, we use tracking data to find out where visitors come from (we need to plan translation of our site?) and a multitude of similar data. We never personally identify you (unless when needed for using the service and with your permission) but aggregate the total data to have a global view of how our website is fairing.
- We use the maximum possible features available in google analytics which is a tool used by majority of the websites to analyze web traffic data. If you would like to opt-out of any specific tracking feature, then please follow this link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- We have an extremely strict no spam policy and enforce it by providing you double opt in for all our marketing related emails.
That is our short and sweet way to sum up the spirit of the long text. However, as mentioned before, the long text is what holds legal significance and if you have additional concerns, please take your time to go through everything at your convenience.
Our Commitment To Privacy
The Information We Collect
This policy applies to all information collected or submitted through the Artkraze services. We offer a number of services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us, such as browsing the art, artists and other information. In order to provide our full range of services, you might need to register and we may collect the following types of information:
Information that you provide:
When you sign up for Artkraze.com or other Artkraze service or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password). For certain services, such as purchasing or renting, we also request credit card or other payment account information, which we maintain in secure form. We may combine the information that you submit under your account with information from other Artkraze services or third parties, in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. If you download, register for or use the Service, we may ask you to provide your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, image, interests, demographic profile, credit card information, user name, password and other registration information. You may be required to register with us and provide us with the information we request from you in order to use the Service or to use some or all of the features offered by the Service. We may also offer you the option to complete a user profile that may be visible to other users of the Service. If a user profile feature is offered through the Service, you may be able to adjust the settings in your user account to specify the information in your user profile that will be shared publicly, that will only be shared with your friends, or that will remain private. If you are a registered user you may also be able to adjust your account settings through your user account. We note that, even if you adjust your settings so that your user profile is only shared with your friends or remains private, we will still be able to access and view the information you provide as part of your user profile.
Your User ID is displayed throughout Artkraze.com. If you access our sites from a shared computer or a computer in an internet café, certain information about you, such as your User ID, activity or reminders from Artkraze.com, may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you.
Information you provide when you contact us for technical or customer support or with questions about your use of the Service.
Log information: When you access Artkraze services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends to us. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
User communications: When you send emails or other communications to Artkraze , we may retain those communications in order to process your enquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
We do not have access to or control over cookies, pixels or web beacons that third-party websites or partners may use. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party websites. You are encouraged to review the privacy policies of the different websites that you visit. In addition, some third-party advertising companies may provide a mechanism to opt-out of their technology.
Do Not Track Requests.
Promotions, Sweepstakes, and Contests.
Social Media Services.
The Service may use social networking or “share functionality” or may contain links to third-party social media sites or applications that are not owned or controlled by Artkraze.com. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you by these sites or applications, depending on the feature. Artkraze.com has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, any share functionality or the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party site or application. You are subject to the policies of those third parties when and where applicable. We also may allow you to use social media sites or applications to leverage your existing social media site or application accounts to access features of the Service. Please review your privacy settings for your applicable social media site or application account, as those settings determine what information may be made available to us when you access the Service through the applicable social media site or application.
We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites or applications with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those sites.
Children Under Age 13.
The Service is not intended for children under age 13. We do not knowingly collect or distribute personal information from or about children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com.
Information Automatically Collected from You.
In addition to the information you provide to us, the Service may collect and store additional information automatically, this information may include:
- Device registration data (e.g., the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device or advertising ID, IP address, operating system and browser type)
- Device settings (e.g., language preference)
- Mobile carrier
- Information about how you use the Service (for example, how many times you use the Service each day)
- Requested and referring URLs
- Location data collected through your device (including, for example, precise location data such as GPS and WiFi information)Information You Publicly Post through the Service. If you post information on public areas of the Service, such as reviews, comments or forums, that information may be collected and used by Artkraze.com, other users of the Service, and the public generally. We strongly recommend that you do not post any information through the Service that allows strangers to identify or locate you or that you otherwise do not want to share with the public.
How We Use the Information
- Providing our services;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our services;
- Protecting the rights or property of our users and Artkraze ; and Developing new services.
If we use your information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected and specified above, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use. We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
When you send us an email, we use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not shared with outside parties.
Artkraze.com processes personal information on our servers across the world. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country. Your use of the Service represents your consent and agreement to these practices. If you do not want your information transferred to or processed or maintained in the cloud servers globally, you should not use the Service.
We and our service providers may use the information you provide or that is collected through the Service to operate and improve the Service, our other sites, applications, products and services, or to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, notices and marketing promotions relating to the Service. If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by email, please follow the instructions contained in each email you receive from us describing how you can opt-out of receiving further marketing communications from us. If you are a registered user you may also be able to adjust your email settings by logging in to your account and adjusting your account settings.
Collection of Information by Third Parties.
The Service may be supported through advertising, and we may work with third-party advertisers and advertising networks to provide advertising through the Service. We may provide these third-party advertisers and advertising networks with the ability to collect information about how you interact with the Service and, if applicable, your mobile device. This information may include the unique device or advertising identifier associated with your device and your precise location information, in order to help analyze and serve targeted advertising on the Service and elsewhere (including third-party sites and applications).
We may also work with third party analytics companies to help us understand how the Service is being used, such as data collection, reporting, ad response measurement, and website and mobile application analytics, as well as to assist with delivery of relevant marketing messages and advertisements. We may use Google Analytics, an analytics service provided by Google, Inc., or other third party analytics services providers (“Analytics Services”) to collect information about your use of the Service. These Analytics Services may collect information about the content you view and your system information and geographic information. The information generated by the Analytics Services about your use of the Service will be transmitted to and stored by the Analytics Services. The information collected by the Analytics Services allows us to analyze your use of the Service.
We encourage you to review your device and Service settings to ensure they are consistent with your preferences, including with respect to the collection and use of information. You may be able to stop further collection of certain information by the Service by updating your applicable device settings, or you may uninstall the Service. In addition, you may choose not to share your location details by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider/carrier or device manufacturer.
We may share with individuals and third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users on the site, or how many users have viewed a profile or clicked on a particular piece of artwork. Such information will never identify you individually.
We might also share personal information with third parties outside of Artkraze to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Artkraze , its users or the public, as required or permitted by law.
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order or when we have your specific consent to do so. (Example, the post needs to know your details for shipping as much as the person in charge of shipping).
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website. For example, we may tell an advertiser the number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or the number of men and number of women that filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Other types of data sharing:
- Corporate Affiliates: We may share your information with members of the Artkraze Social technologies Limited corporate family in order to provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions and customer support), or to improve your experience with our Services, products and other services.
- Advertisers: We may share your information with advertisers, third-party advertising networks and analytics companies as described in this text who may use it to deliver targeted advertisements to you on the Service or third-party websites or advertisers. Similarly, these advertisers may share information with us about you that they have independently gathered or acquired. We may also share encrypted versions of information we have collected in order to enable our advertising partners to perform data analysis or for advertising-related use.
- Partner Programs: If you are directed to the Services through a third party, we may share certain information back with that third party, which may include information such as name, email and value of purchase depending on the type of relationship or Service utilized.
- Marketing Campaigns: From time to time we may disclose certain information (name, mailing address and non-sensitive transactional information such as your purchase history, amounts paid and products ordered) to marketing companies for trade or rental purposes. If you prefer to opt-out of the use of your personal information by marketing companies for trade or rental purposes, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Providers: We may share your information with our service providers who work on our behalf. For example, these service providers may handle payment or credit card processing, data management, customer data pooling or aggregating, feature administration, email distribution, market research, information analysis, and promotions management. These service providers will only have access to the information needed to perform these limited functions on our behalf.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Service and you do so at your own risk.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information (PII) that we collect online and maintain by accessing your personal profile using the my account link at the top of each page on Artkraze .com. Here you can change and edit your personal settings, and select which personal information you make available on your public profile. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
In case you want a copy of the personally identifiable information (PII) data we hold , please write to us at email@example.com and we will provide you the safe and secure procedure to access and control your data. You have full rights to delete the data or download the data and we have full systems in place to facilitate the process.
Since your PII is highly valuable and security is of utmost importance, in case of additional correction and modification needing human intervention, we may ask you to provide additional information for identity verification purposes, or to verify that you are in possession of an applicable email account.
If you’d like us to delete information that you have provided through the Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the information you provided may be required in order for the Service to function properly or may be automatically retained in backup storage or records retention archival storage.
How To Contact Us
You are most welcome to email us at email@example.com regarding all questions related to our terms and conditions.